Sunday, August 10, 2008

Knapp Family Reunion

We had a fun weekend, and were able to attend a family Reunion. It was for Ryan's side, the Knapp family. We went up to his Uncle Walt's cabin and there was a great turn out with lots of great food!
This is Uncle Walt. He is Ryan's Grandma Adra Harris's Brother.
They had lots of fun things for the kids to do.


We went on a little hike, and Brytlee's legs couldn't go fast enough down hill, and she fell a few times, but wouldn't let me carry her.



Denton (Ryan's dad) started a water fight, and Judy was one of the first ones to get wet!
There wasn't very many dry people left by the time they all gave up....

But the people who have little kids were all inside, and they did stay dry!
Alexis is the only one who really wanted to get wet, and stayed dry... she was looking forward to being in the water fight, but who can throw water at a little girl?

5 comments:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

It looks like you guys are in the most beautiful woods ever! I'm glad your family is cool enough to have a water fight at a reunion. Pretty much everyone who attends our family reunions are to old to even walk on their own. They just sit around and wait for the bingo!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

You are way too nice! But I think you've got it backwards because I have always thought that you were one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met in my entire life... and you still are! I really mean that. But thank you so much for the sweet comments. By the way....Your girls have the most beautiful blue eyes!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

You are way too nice! But I think you've got it backwards because I have always thought that you were one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met in my entire life... and you still are! I really mean that. But thank you so much for the sweet comments. By the way....Your girls have the most beautiful blue eyes!

Liza said...

Alexis is so cute posing in the pictures!! Sorry we can't make it to the concert! Have a great time and we will catch ya next time! :D

Kaci said...

Cute pictures!! Glad you had a great time!

Have a great day!