I love that this shows how beautiful Elizabeth's blue eye's are!
Alexis has such great hair... I have to say I am a little jealous! I have never been able to hold a curl in my hair, and sadly, Elizabeth and Brytlee both take after me.
Brytlee wanted MOMMA so she wasn't doing so well in the pictures.
Alexis was finding all sorts of fun poses for the pictures....


I look like a dork, but my girls are just so stink'n cute! I love these girls!!!! I am wearing the very cute outfit my honey gave me for my birthday this year... but you can't really see it very well...
I tried to curl Brytlee's hair flipped up, and it didn't last very long. But she looks so cute! I can't believe how blond she is. I have people ask me all the time, "how do your girls have blonde hair when your hair is so dark"? Well, I was sorta blond when I was little, and Ryan is still a dirty blond in a way. And I do have a few blonde's in my family.
Ryan is such a great sport. I love to get pictures with our kids, so they can look back and see us together as a family. I love the pictures that I have with my parents, and will always treasure them. I hope our kids will feel the same way.
7 comments:
Easy to see why you guys take so many pictures, your family is just beautiful. You are such a cute mom, too! By the way, I know what you mean about the twilight series, I started the first book last thursday, and now I'm in the middle of breaking dawn. I have a big problem, when I start a good book, I can't put it down. My family has been quite neglected this past week, but I'm just trying to get through it as fast as I can so I can get things back to normal! Oh, and the mini cooper is my mother-in-law's. She's one hip lady!
to answer your question, the extensions are still great. I love that I can put them in for the night or leave them in a few days. You should totally get some cause they're fun!
Your girls are so pretty. They all have their own unique look and are all so beautiful.
Your girls are soo pretty! I hope my little girl is as cute as yours are! I LOVE alexis' hair! lucky!
Wow you have so many new updates. Where to begin? First of all, I love your girls - they all look so cute & sweet. And I also really liked your swimming suit - I wish I could find a cute one! Last of all, I am very impressed by your summer projects! Your garden looks awesome. It is so fun to see all of your pictures. Keep the posts coming!
I get asked if I'm my kids mom because I have dark hair and they have such blonde hair.
The swing looks great :) Very relaxing. Cute pictures. You guys look so happy and cute.
Jill you guys are for sure going to have to buy a gun to keep all the boys away! Your girls are gorgeous! It looks like you guys have been doing a lot of fun stuff this summer. Keep in touch...
I agree! Your family is beautiful! And all that blonde hair!! :D Love it! You are so beautiful Jiller and you have the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen! All 3 of them!
Post a Comment