Today at school, Alexis had a fake birthday because her real birthday is after school is out. So we made a poster together of all of her favorite things, and we were able to make it together on Heritage Makers, and it turned out so cute! Starting on the top corner, her favorite things....
Cheer leading, the ocean, Dancing , singing, and
dress up, sisters, swimming, Disney world, School, and the baby picture is to tell what day she was born.

As you can tell by the look on her face, she was soooooooooooooo excited

She was so excited, and then she picked out a treat to give to her class, which was donuts. The class sang to her, and she felt all special.... If only it really was her birthday...
2 comments:
I love these days! We call the unbirthdays and have a little cake at home with one gift...just to geth them by until it is there actual birthday! It is the fun stuff like this I LOVE!
Jill, Hi this is Shana Brown-Cheney, and I just have to say that your girls are gorgeous! Oh, and you too!!
Post a Comment