Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Elizabeth

Elizabeth wants to be just like her big sister and loves to try on her cheer uniform. She has her dance memorized from watching Alexis do it.
Crazy hair! She took a bath and Ryan didn't want her to get her hair wet, so he put it up for her. She came in to me, and told me she looked "alereus" and I HAD to take a picture.
This is Ryan's football uniform from college, and Elizabeth came out the other night all dressed up in it.
All Three girls, watching signing time on the little couch.



Elizabeth and my mom had a really funny conversation. My mom was cooking a turkey for Sunday dinner, and so she said to Elizabeth, "lets go put the turkey in the oven". Lizzy looked really confused, and said, "your going to put me in the oven"? My mom said "no", then Lizzy said, "is it Alexis"? My mom said "no" Lizzy said, "is it Brytlee"??? My mom just laughed and then Lizzy was still trying to figure out which turkey was going to get cooked. (Ryan and I call all our girls little turkey's and so she was so confused).
My mom finally took her to the kitchen and showed her the turkey so she could see what she was talking about, and she said, "that's a chicken".
It was funny!

2 comments:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Hi Jill, this is Jess Ivie (Johnson now) from high school, you know, your twin! I found your link on Natalie's blog site and wanted to see what you were up to, hope you don't mind being spied on! Wow, what a beautiful family you have! I have two girls myself and they are the loves of my life! I'm sorry to hear about your brother Chris, we will say some prayers for him! Glad I could drop by your blog! Later!
Jess

Sharie said...

Funny stuff! I love the pictures, your girls are gonna be as beautiful as their mommy!
Glad to hear that Chris is doing okay. I'll definately keep him in my prayers. love ya