My hottie Hubby
How long have you been married? We have been married 7 years, and will be 8 this July.
How old is he? He is five years older than me... 31
How long have you been married? We have been married 7 years, and will be 8 this July.Who eats more sweets? It depends on the day, but I think we might be about the same.
Who said I love you first. He did! It was over the phone, and I was in Logan going to school, and he was at a football game in Phoenix AZ. He said it in front of friends and everything. Gave me butterfly's all over.
Who is taller? He is 6'1 and I am 5'9
Who can sing better? He can for sure! When we were first dating he would play the guitar a lot, and sing along, and it so great! I could have listened to him for hours!
Who is smarter... that is not even a question... He is
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I do a lot of them, and he helps
Who pays the bills? He does.
His hobby's? He loves to fly and build model airplanes, and he loves to play and watch football. He loves to play PSP football games.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who mows the lawn? I do! I love to mow the lawn, and I like the way I do it, so I don't like it if he tries to help...
His best friend? His dad, and his brother, and Dallas Ward
Who cooks? I hear he is a great cook... but I do the cooking (He does make apple pie, and everyone loves it, they say he is the best.. I just don't like apple pie. He also makes cinnamon rolls a lot, and bread and he cooks when we are outside, like grill or dutch oven)
Who drives? He doesn't like to drive and I do, so I drive a lot, but he does when it is slick, or snowing.
Who kissed who? I say he kissed me, and he said I kissed him? I really don't know. We were up until 2:00 talking and I wanted him too kiss me the whole time. We had a moment when it just got quiet and he came really close to my face, and stopped, and so I came in the rest of the way.
First date? I don't really know because we did a lot of just hanging out. It was either going to his dinner, and then his brothers football game, or going to a dance at Ricks college.
Who proposed? He did. and I would have to dig out my journal to remember all the details, but it was perfect.
Who has more siblings? We have the same. I have three brothers and one sister, and he has three sisters, and one brother
My favorite thing about him. He is a great dad! I love to watch him play with our girls, read to them, and cuddle them when they are hurt. I love talking to him in bed late at night when I have the giggles! I love going on dates with him, and I love all the funny songs he sings that he makes up as he goes. I love that he isn't shy, and will try anything. There is so many things that I love about Ryan, and the list could go on, but I don't want anyone else to fall in love with him so I will stop.... He is a such a great guy!
2 comments:
How sweet! I can't believe you've been married this long!!!
Hey Jill...
I actually did this same tag for Adam on Feb 8,2008. You can look it up in the old posts if you want, it would be pretty random to post it again as new :)
Tiff
Post a Comment