Tuesday, January 1, 2008

This was a great gift that Annette found for Chris in Las Vegas. It is a chef hat and shirt! He has the candy shop in Rigby now, and is so busy making and selling Heidi's fudge. He is such a great cook. For Christmas dinner he and Cindy made us all a wonderful Shrimp dinner that was sooooooooo good!

The presents and tree in the picture is our Christmas morning. I loved watching the girls open their presents. Kids make Christmas so much fun! Alexis was so funny. The only thing she wanted for Christmas was a iron that can put colors in your hair. So every present she opened, she would let out a big sigh and then chuck it. "this isn't my iron.. this isn't my iron..." and then when she did get it, she could have been done.
I was spoiled by Santa this year... He gave me a really nice camera that I wanted really bad, and I didn't even ask for it or know I was going to get it. I love being surprised!

No comments: