Thursday, April 21, 2016

I have not even thought about doing any post in such a long time and have not felt like doing it so I am really behind.  I will do my best to remember things but mostly I just want to put my pictures in.  I went to lunch with my friend sheena and they had a bunch of cool sports pictures on the wall and I found Ryan in this old high school basketball picture.  You will have to look hard to find him.  It took me a while  

Ryan finally killed the turkey.  I really don't like having chickens or any type of bird and I have just been hoping that this is some weird phase that Ryan will grow out of... but no such luck yet.  But Ryan gave one of the turkeys away to a family in our ward because he didn't want to clean it and then for super bowl sunday he thought it would be good to have some turkey to eat.  It was a good size turkey and weighed over 30 lbs and everyone said it was delicious.  



Alexis had a lot of fun playing basketball and I had a lot of fun watching her this year.  A lot of the girls on her team were injured so they didn't do any tournaments this year but they still did great and Ryan was their coach again.  

Max always loved watching but really wanted to ball the whole time.  


durning the super bowl we pulled out the old crimper from when I was young.  Elizabeth loved it and looked adorable so then Alexis and mickey also wanted to try it  out.  


they all looked amazing.  Notice that Elizabeth is getting taller than Alexis now.....


Love all the selfies that Lexi takes

Ryan is the pro helping us roll out the home made pizza.  

we put it in the shape of a heart for valentines day. 



we have a little to much fun with the snap chat app.  Poor max looks a little old and sleepy  

No comments: