Sunday, January 31, 2016

My baby is 2

Happy Birthday to my baby boy.  He turned two and was such a fun boy to spoil.  He loves donuts so I made sure to go and buy him one for his birthday.  I bought one with frosting on top and that was a bad idea.  He ate it all fast and then had stuff on his hands.... so he rubbed it in his hair and all over his outfit.  Oh well, It is his party he can do what he wants right. 


He was so excited to open his presents and opened them all by himself.  


He loved his talking dusty plane.  Ryan had seen it in one of the Kings when he was working on their lights but didn't buy it.  So to find that dang plane was a lot of work.  I ended up having to have the one he saw shipped to the Kings in Preston.  


Max was in love with his ball cake.  He is such a boy


We practiced blowing out the candles but he was blowing the wind up his nose instead of out in front of him so he had a hard time blowing them out.  It was so funny. 



Blow and blow and blow.  Ha ha

I swear some times the kids really do like the box better than they like the toy huh.  



After we opened presents we went swimming as a family and it was a lot of fun.  I love my family so much and I am so thankful for each one of my children.  It has been so much fun the past two years with a boy in our family and he is always making us smile and laugh.  I love watching the girls all play with him and he loves all his sisters so much.  He gets so happy when they come home from school and gets so excited to see them.  Max is growing like a little weed and is wearing three and four T clothing.  He is so big for his age that a few people look at him like..... why don't you talk very good... aren't you like four or five.  They don't realize that he is still my baby and only two.  Ha ha.  He will always be my baby if he is my last I am sure.  Even when he is five he will still be my little baby boy.  


No comments: