Thursday, August 8, 2013

 Ryan's Birthday!!!  We went and had some yummy food at this little place in Preston that has our favorite dish ever, Moca Heta (I have no clue how to spell that) 
 We also went to Lagoon a few day after his birthday and that was a ton of fun.  Adison was even able to come this time because I am pregnant and can not go on any rides so I just got to watch her.  I really enjoyed taking her because she was soooooooooo excited about all the rides.  This is the very first ride we put her on and she was so nervous as you can tell by her smile.  But after she got going she kept saying, "I wanna go again"



 This was the funnest roller coaster and the biggest Adison got to go on.  It is the borra borra or something like that and it is a great little ride.  The kids all liked it


 This is one of the rides that I was able to ride and I was not a huge fan of getting drenched.... but it was fun to watch Adisons face.

 She was not sure she liked it.
 Everyone else liked it so much they went a second time while I just watched......



 Adison got really tired and tried to fall asleep.... but it was way to hard.  I had to laugh when she was drinking her bottle she had her binki in her ear. 

 she is so funny, I just love this little girl.  I love the stage she is in right now.  So much fun!
 The little train ride was fun, it had some really cool tigers and other animals. 

 This ride was weird.... she was the first one on and it took the guy 10 minutes to load everyone so by the time she went around once, she stood up and said, "I'm all done"
 My big kids went on all the cool roller coasters and big rides.  It is still crazy to me that I have kids big enough to go on all of them.  But they love all of them and want to run and go from one ride to the next.
We ended up closing the park down against my husbands wishes.... I figure if your going to go you need to go all out.  I always love the park at night the most... It isn't hot, the lights are great, and it isn't crowded at all.  But the next day I was so worn out that I was wondering if it was worth it.....

No comments: