Adison is so funny! She has such a BIG personality and is always doing something to keep me going. I forgot how busy they keep you at this age. The last week or so I have felt like I have not been able to get much done, and she is into everything or wanting to go outside, and just really busy. She is talking like crazy and can say most anything. She has her own little language she will speak still and it is so cute. I love when she wants to eat something she will say. "za za za zah mmmmmmhhhh" The faces she has been making the past few weeks are great. She has started saying "Cheese" when she see's the camera so she has gotten good at smiling.
This is, OOOOhhhhh, or wow face.
Another "cheese" face
this is... I know I am cute!
She did one of her "Za ah za zha.... ha ha ha ah ha" it is like she is telling a story and a joke at the same time.
Adison has decided that she no longer wants my help with anything. She has to feed herself, she wants to drink out of a cup NOT a sippy cup. She wants to put her own shoes on, and do everything on her own. She is such a messy kid, and if she is eating and doesn't like it.... she just chucks it across the room.
She has not wanted to wear the cute little head bands that look adorable on her for a long time now. But she does enjoy putting other things on her head..... like these underwear.
I find her putting these on her head more than I should. She is such a funny girl, and such a sweet heart. Something new that she is doing that is so funny. When we are outside if she gets dirt on her hands she has to have them washed right away. She comes up to me and say's, "it yucky" over and over. She will also do that if she is sticky or has food on her hands. She loves to put lotion on. She calls it "rub ub" and when I put it on her hand she will rub it all over her head like she is washing her hair. She has gotten really good at singing happy birthday and I can understand most of it when she is singing. She also loves to do ring around the rosies and sings it pretty well also. This girl LOVES to dance. Anytime she hears any music she will start shacking her arms and her head. She is such a cute little dancer.









No comments:
Post a Comment