Alexis is in the fourth grade and is doing so well. She is really enjoying all the new things she is learning and I LOVE that she really LOVES going to school. She LOVES her Teacher this year and she has been wonderful for Alexis. I am so grateful for good teachers. I feel like we have been so blessed to have the kind of teachers both of my girls have needed each year and they have had great experiences with their teachers each year. When Alexis brought her pictures home I had to tell her that I just thought she was the cutest girl ever. I know I never looked this good in pictures when I was in school. She is a natural for the camera.


Her class picture. The boy above her cracked me up. And notice she is on the bottom row.... I was never on the bottom row and was always on the very top row. So weird to have a little shorty. She has some really great friends in her class also who I love and think they are just so sweet.

I am so proud of Alexis and think that she is such an amazing girl. I am so grateful to her for her example that she is setting for her younger sisters and I hope that they will enjoy learning as much as she has. She is also such a good friend to others. I have had a few people tell me that she is so good to their kids and such a great friend. A couple of weeks ago she was standing up for a friend and was slapped in the face because of it. But she still stood up for her friend and made sure the girls didn't say something bad about that friend. I hate seeing her go through things that hurt her feelings and make her upset but I am really proud of the way that she handles herself and acts away from home.
No comments:
Post a Comment