Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Girls night out

Me and the girls went out for a night of shopping and dinner at Sizzler while daddy and adi stayed home to hang out. We went to Walmart to look for all our cousin presents and see what they would like. The girls liked picking out there gifts that they wanted to give, and enjoyed looking at all the toys that were cute.
Alexis and Elizabeth both read to the amount they needed to get their Sizzler coupons so that is why we went there for dinner. The girls were so good and kept telling each other to act like lady's.
I had a good time with them, and we had some good laughs. I did do something funny during dinner. The waiter came up and said something and for some reason I called him "Hun" I have no clue why because I don't call anyone pet names but my girls or Ryan. But I just played it cool and all the girls just laughed and laughed. Then Alexis said, "mom do you think you are going to get into trouble?" I didn't know why, so she said, "don't you think dad is going to be mad that you called him hun?"
I am so looking forward to the times that me and my girls can go shopping together and hang out like this. I love going out with my sisters and mom and just hanging out.

No comments: