Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween and more

Wow, what a fun look'n bunch.... We all had a great Halloween this year.

Ryan was looking his very best, and everyone had a hard time recognizing him. Ryan and his friend Steve were making homemade donuts at the party and they were a huge hit.

Carving Pumpkins!
Love the yummy guts!

Brytlee's pumpkin was a skull

Adison was a little left out for this event. Poor little girl
Alexis and her kitty pumpkin
Meow
Elizabeth and her witch pumpkin
I felt bad that we waited until the day before Halloween to finally get them all carved, but we never had the time to get around to it.
I think they had a good time making their pumpkins.
So I did something that should win me the mother of the year award.. Last week for some reason I thought Brytlee was suppose to dress up for Pre-school, so we got her all ready in her costume, and then took her to school. When I was dropping her off, I noticed that none of the other little kids were dressed up. So then the teacher told me that we had class ON Halloween so they would dress up on that day. mmmmmmmmmm yea, we went home fast and changed.
But she did look very cute for school that day

For the actual day of Halloween she decided that she wanted to dress up as a dancer instead.
We had a fun little family Halloween party that we dressed up for. I was a doctor for this party and most of the other adults didn't dress up. . . (NOT COOL)
Alexis the Pirate
Elizabeth is Little red ridding hood
Brytlee went as Bell to this one


Judy was the only other person Dressed up for the party. My little Adison looked so cute as Snow white. Her poor little head has been bumped and bruised so bad now that she is crawling and standing up on everything. One of the bruised is because she fell out of her bumbo. I didn't think you were suppose to be able to fall out, but I was wrong.
This poor little girl has been going through some things that are not my favorite. She has been teething and it went from the bottom teeth and now she is on the top teeth. For a while she was very constipated and would scream if she had to go and it would hurt her so bad. A couple of times there was blood in her diaper so it really freaked me out. I didn't know what to do to help her so we tried everything, and feed her a lot of fruit, and now it has really kicked in and she is going way to much. Her poor little bottom is so burnt it has blisters on it. So for the past couple of weeks she has not slept through the night and that means either have I.
And it isn't just Adison that has kept me awake. For some reason Elizabeth and Brytlee are now afraid of sleeping, and have bad dreams and have to come and wake me up. Elizabeth has been the WORST and is driving me nuts. Her little mind has way to much power over her. I don't know what to do for her to help her stop having bad dreams and being so scared of every little sound she hears. One night she came down three times because 1. she could hear the wind 2. she could hear a dog 3. she heard a sound going moooooo ... yeah, it was a cow. I have been going a little crazy, and it doesn't help me be very nice when I don't get very much sleep. I can't wait for Halloween to be over and hopefully we can go on to happy, cute, sweet thoughts that don't scare my kids.

No comments: