Tuesday, June 7, 2011

For Kate's birthday this year we had her birthday party at a gym. It was a lot of fun for the kids, and they all loved it, but I think the adults had just as much fun or even more fun than the kids did.. I loved doing gymnastics again. I could still do a lot of my tricks, and even was brave enough to do a round off back handspring on the bouncy floor. (I was really sore the next day from all the tricks I did, but it was still a lot of fun) This also made me a little sad because this is the kind of gym that I was able to go to when I was a kid, and I really want my girls to be able to go to this kind also. The only gym close to us is a hole in the wall and all they have taught them in the two years that they have been there is a cartwheel.
Julie doing her toe touch (very impressive) only two and a half months after having a baby!
Ryan Jumping into the pit

The girls doing back flips hooked onto the rope things
Lizzy could do flips like crazy. She got started on her back flips and just kept going and going and going.
Alexis was a little chicken. She has a thing with heights. But she did end up doing a few back flips.
Denton even got hooked up and did a few back flips. I took some pictures as fast as I could so I could get from start to end.


Ta da. Not bad for an old fart huh.... JK!
Alexis was having a very rough day that day. Before we went to the party she fell on some bricks and scraped her leg up a bunch, and then at the party she was running and fell and hurt her hip, some more of her legs and her hands.

Lizzy thought this was so funny to be carried by Jackson!

No comments: