


Elizabeth started pre-school a little late this year because her teacher had a surgery this summer that ended up having some complications. Some how they hit a nerve and she can not feel her leg. Her teacher has had a hard time walking and is still trying to get things figured out. I feel so bad for her teacher....
Elizabeth is loving being back in school and wishes she could go every day all day long. I wonder if we should have put her in kindergarten this year (she missed the deadline by only nine days). But I think that she will like being the oldest in the class rather than the youngest.
I have been impressed with how smart Elizabeth is, she knows all her letters and sounds and everything a kindergartner would know. I guess that will make next year that much easier for her.
2 comments:
great updates Jill! How exciting about your house. You are a lot nicer than me with the mouse - I would have never let them keep it. Yucky. Elizabeth will like being the oldest - she won't have to wait forever to date & she'll be the first to drive. :)
I debated the same thing... Brin is only one day after the cut-off date. But I'm with you... better to be the oldest than the youngest!!
Post a Comment