They are not really bass, but they are a great sized trout.
Elizabeth is so strong!
As soon as Alexis grabbed one she said, "wow, these are heavy" She had a hard time holding them for the picture. I was a little nervous she was going to drop them on the floor.
Ryan tried to get Brytlee to hold them, but she really does not like to hold things that are "yucky". I wanted to get Brytlee on tape talking because I love her voice and the way she talks. This little clip is so funny! Alexis some how talked her into holding this fish head, and she really didn't want to at all. And they happen to drop it on the floor and she wipes it on her clothes...... the more to clean the merrier right....
1 comment:
That video of Brytlee is adorable! She is so stinkin cute. that is how I feel about fish heads too. :)
Post a Comment