

Our girls are growing up so fast! Alexis is in kindergarten, and acts like she is so big now. She loves school, and is doing very well. Elizabeth is my crazy three year old who is always on the go. She can always make us laugh and is such a smart little girl. Brytlee just turned 8 months old, she is crawling around, loves so pull herself up to stand, and really enjoys her bouncer more than anything, she jumps like crazy and can stay in it forever.
She is such a happy baby, and is sleeping through the night! Yea!!! Ryan and I are doing very well, and have been happily married for 7 years this past July! Time has gone so fast, and we have loved every minute. Ryan is such a great dad, and has been such a wonderful husband. I could not have asked for a better guy!
She is such a happy baby, and is sleeping through the night! Yea!!! Ryan and I are doing very well, and have been happily married for 7 years this past July! Time has gone so fast, and we have loved every minute. Ryan is such a great dad, and has been such a wonderful husband. I could not have asked for a better guy!
2 comments:
Nice job on the blog Jill!! You're added to mine so we can now keep better in touch. :) Hope things are going well..especially now that Brytlee has her ear tubes! Ouch! Love ya! Nan
Okay, make mine cool like yours now. I added more pictures and stuff. I love the pictures of Brytlee and liz floating. funny. Annette
Post a Comment